2nd Dump This Month

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MiloIce, Sep 26, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. ay-p

ay-p Full Member
    Developer

Dec 7, 2015
    Male
    huh? we typically have at least 1 commit pushed to master on some sort of decred repo each day (monday-friday). don't think we're working hard enough? ;)

418Sec, Nimrod and Ayush like this.
  2. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

Should we perform better with a market compare to Dash? ;)

3. Ayush

Ayush Full Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 9, 2016
    Male
  4. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

#25 Alexoz, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    Didn't believe the guy who was saying that he would buy Decred at $0.5. We are almost there!

+-600BTC traded under 0.002BTC since a month

5. N3wb1e

N3wb1e New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Europe
    When looking polo charts, it would be easy for whale to dump price even lower and eat that thin sell wall and make price go pump. I think someone wants good slice before go to the top.

6. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

Yeah I hold, and I cannot sell now... It will be a stupid move. I thought that at 0.0026BTC... 0.0024, 0.0020.

Now the only option is to be patient, it is obvious that it's a manipulation. Decred worth a lot more than $1!!!

7. N3wb1e

N3wb1e New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Europe
    #28 N3wb1e, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    It's always like this, like with Nem or Ethereum early stages. If good and solid project's price goes down like this, there's only 2 options. But also now Bitcoin goes up, alts go down. That effects too.
    I can't believe, that this is because dumping miners.

1. Accumulation before rise
    2.Scam

I think it's number 1

8. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
    3. Huge emission of the coin within next 3 - 8 years: https://dcrstats.com/subsidy
    I think this one ;) No one wants to buy, but every day there are more and more new coins to sell.

9. karamble

karamble Member
    Developer

Feb 19, 2016
    #30 karamble, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    We have 288 blocks per day. In each block are 5 tickets called for voting. this is a reward of ~2391.84 DCR by POS mining daily.

With 288 blocks per day POS miners earn another ~4783.68 DCR daily. Overall we have ~7.000 new DCR generated daily.

24h marketcap is at $11000.

We can see clearly that there is an enormous sale preassure on this coin because there is such a low demand. There are partys involved who want's to sale no matter what. We are talking about the dual miner pow whales and the big bag pos miners. I don't think those people care in any way about the price as this represents still profit for them. We see candlesticks on polo telling a clear story of dumping 1000 DCR into the market on a all time low DCR price - no matter what. This happens on a daily basis. Nobody wants to buy the coin so a lot of coins gets dumped into the market in one shot transactions pushing the price down.

Conclusion to this is, those coins can only be earned 'for free'. There was no fiat investment as nobody would sale those amounts under the price they bought for, right?

As long a s there are no new users investing to feed those greeds we are in a downward spiral and as holders of dcr in a ponzi situation. Bring new customers or loose your investment to the higher layers.

Alexoz likes this.
  10. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
  11. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

There is many coins but only 21 millions!

12. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
    We cannot find buyers for existing 3 million of coins :) We don't need additional 18M coins.