A New Beginning...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shoshin, Dec 30, 2015.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. shoshin

shoshin Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Male
    Greetings friends,

I know many of you have a great deal of experience in the world of cryptos and likely have a wealth of knowledge and experience you are ready to share with this community. For my part I have seen a myriad of wonderful things over the last six or so years and I must confess that not since the very beginning of Bitcoin have I felt the level of energy and excitement engendered by this project.

Technology, like life, is dynamic; always evolving and optimizing. We have a chance to create something special in this moment that will draw on over half a decade of technological and social experiments, and may culminate in something that is significant and has a lasting impact on the field, and possibly even our greater society.

The path will likely be fraught with challenges and dangers; those who will be antagonistic towards us due to our mere existence, as well as potential opportunists who wish to enrich themselves by exploiting the goodwill of this new community. My hope is that we can foster an environment where everyone feels welcome, ideas are judged based on their merit, and that we may overcome all the future challenges that lie before us.

I look forward to getting to know many of you very well in the coming days as we embark on this journey together...

2. Costin

Costin Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Dec 28, 2015
    Male
    JavaScript
    Liverpool
    Welcome aboard sir! It's awesome to see people like you getting involved.

Jonathan P. likes this.
  3. Jonathan P.

Jonathan P. New Member

Greetings shoshin! These are indeed awesome times we live in. It is always refreshing and invigorating to be part of something new and exciting. Progress and change keeps the world moving.

4. Benjamin P

Benjamin P New Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Male
    Greetings good sir! Evolution and Progression is happening my friend, and being a part of this new adventure is very exciting.

5. Oscar Fotaroma

Oscar Fotaroma Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Greetings sir shoshin ! I can't be called someone who has many experiences in these but i do really want to enjoy these with others and you !

6. Renato Abreu

Renato Abreu Jr. Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Programador
    Brazil
    Welcome, the beginning of a different currency.;)