Airdrop Coins To Wallet

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Satoshi, Feb 10, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. Satoshi

Satoshi New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    Cycle
    Because some people's having trouble with their airdrop seed and can't move their coins i offer to help them free
    send me via pm your wallet seed and your destination address (from local wallet,exchange,etc) Note:the address must be correct..

2. davecgh

davecgh Hero Member
    Developer Organizer

Dec 31, 2015
    Male
    United States
    I would highly recommend against this. While he may well be trying to be helpful, you should never give your seed to anyone.

3. Satoshi

Satoshi New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    Cycle
    some peoples face problems with their seed,if someone have trouble to import their airdrop seed are you offering to give him 282 coins and keep their airdrop coins unused ?

4. sambiohazard

sambiohazard Sr. Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Where is mod? i would have deleted this w/o warning.

ClokworkGremlin likes this.
  5. Satoshi

Satoshi New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    Cycle
    delete because im trying to help ??

6. Satoshi

Satoshi New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    Cycle
  7. ZomaX

ZomaX Member
    Designer

Jan 10, 2016
    Male
    Have you not seen the blizzy incident? I would have to agree with sambiohazard on this. Even if you are just trying to help, which I sincerely doubt, you are putting yourself in a position to be blamed of theft. So either you're a thief or will be framed as one. I suggest you just leave it at that. If you really feel the need to help people, perhaps you could make a guide on how to find your hex, but beyond that you really should just leave it alone.

8. Satoshi

Satoshi New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    Cycle
    @davecgh guide is the best way,im here to help as I can,not to scam people's

9. ClokworkGremlin

ClokworkGremlin Sr. Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Male
    Whatever I want.
    Regardless, the best way to avoid a scam is to not trust people. If I were trying to help someone recover their seed, I would stress to them not to let me see it, because that way I can't steal their coins.

Anybody telling you to send them your seed should be treated as an obvious scammer.

michael sørensen likes this.
  10. Satoshi

Satoshi New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    Cycle
    Agree but if someone have problem i can help

11. Satoshi

Satoshi New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    Cycle
    what do you mean a guide on how to find your hex ? something like this https://forum.decred.org/threads/convert-seed-to-hex-and-hex-to-seed.747 ?

12. LastNinja

LastNinja Full Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Male
    If people are not willing/able to follow a simple guide, maybe it is better to wait until an easier solution will be available. Why do you care if their coins won't move for some time?

Introducing "trust" back into Decred or Bitcoin is a perversion. Read the Bitcoin white paper and what it says about "trusted third parties".