Airdrop Airdrop Conclusion And Road Ahead

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by tacotime, Jan 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. LastNinja

LastNinja Full Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Male
    @Renato Abreu: I can only assume that you are using Google Translate English to Portuguese and it is playing a trick on you.

There's really no need to copy-paste all this just to prove my point over and over ;)

Also you keep posting screwed up versions of the original announcements ("The model is unusual in que at developer"). That makes no sense. I would instead quote the original English announcements, rather than those obviously run several times back and forth through a machine translation.

Blizzy likes this.
  2. Renato Abreu

Renato Abreu Jr. Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Programador
    Brazil
    I just saw your message, we will be maturing the idea and the contents of the site. predicts our partnership'll be enshrined.

3. Renato Abreu

Renato Abreu Jr. Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Programador
    Brazil
    :rolleyes:

4. Blizzy

Blizzy Full Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Male

QUOTE.

5. filippounits

filippounits New Member

Jan 9, 2016
    Male
    Italy
    Just click to "Report".

6. Oscar Fotaroma

Oscar Fotaroma Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Very exciteedd ! calmly waiting for the release :D

7. Lenasurlenet

Lenasurlenet New Member
    Translator (Français)

Dec 27, 2015
    Female
    Paris
    Hi everyone,

I have created a thread for price speculation discussions in the Off-Topic branch of the forum.
    Talking about the price everywhere, every time, does not give a good vibe to the forum and make Decred appear like every other altcoin on the market.
    Let's try to have the appropriate discussions in the appropriate thread.

Thank you for your time.

drunkenmugsy, BoMBeR, autrion and 6 others like this.
  8. darwin72

darwin72 New Member
    Translator (Русский)

Jan 22, 2016
    Hi all , how can i register for airdrop , could i get link please!

anondran likes this.
  9. anondran

anondran Full Member
    Advocate (Reddit)

Jan 13, 2016
    Male
    Sorry, its too late. You have missed the official Airdrop conclusion by 3-4 days.
    But, nothing to worry. You can contribute to Decred in many ways possible. Mining, spreading, developing, etc. Also, try contacting _ingsoc for more details. Testnet is going to be out soon. Exciting things are on our way!

NoOneHereYet likes this.
  10. darwin72

darwin72 New Member
    Translator (Русский)

Jan 22, 2016
    Dear darwin72, if you have not yet completed your airdrop registration, please do so! All participants must have an address submitted by January 25th, 2016, at the latest. Testnet is coming!

this is what i got on my page!

11. J Vitor

J Vitor New Member
    Translator (Português)

Jan 18, 2016
    Male
    He's definitely doing that lol
    He created a topic that was something "What parents are you from?", it was supposed to be "What countries are you from?". But he forgot to put an accent on 'país' (country) and 'pais' without the accent means parents.

@Renato Abreu Mas qualquer coisa que precisar a gente te ajuda a traduzir com a maior boa vontade! Procure por nós no facebook (Decred Brasil)

12. highlonesome

highlonesome Member
    Designer

Jan 11, 2016
    This for people who signed up for the airdrop before the 18th. If you didn't sign up then it's not really something to worry about. Sucks, but keep an eye out for when mining starts and when Decred hits the exchanges!

13. Renato Abreu

Renato Abreu Jr. Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Programador
    Brazil
    Meu amigo, obrigado pela força, meu ingles é muito ruim mesmo.

My friend, thank you for your strength, my English is very bad even.

14. ClokworkGremlin

ClokworkGremlin Sr. Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Male
    Whatever I want.
    Doesn't that help that Google's translation algorithms are generally pretty bad, and Google's Portugese translations are utterly terrible. Try translating something into English and then back into Portugese, then laugh at the chaos that Google spews forth.(Example: "Trying to translate something into English and then back to the Portuguese, then laugh at the chaos that Google throws up on.")

Half the time, whatever you were trying to say gets mangled beyond all recognition as a language. I can only imagine what it's like on the other end.

15. David

David Sr. Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Male
    USA
    Airdrop confirmed. I'm excited to move forward with you all. :D

koolykg, Rune S and Freemind like this.
  16. Rory

Rory New Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Male
    I think he means people should hold their airdrop coins, and let the trading happen with mined coins, and have the airdropped coins sold slowly after a market has built up using the mined coins.

17. Bob Willow

Bob Willow New Member

Jan 23, 2016
    just double checkin. I have confirmed my decred address and received a wallet seed. I believe I am ready for the 25th

18. Stunocide

Stunocide New Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 23, 2016
    Male
    Missed airdrop by couple days. This sucks, dont really have a mining rig. Looks like Im not going to be getting DCR.

19. anondran

anondran Full Member
    Advocate (Reddit)

Jan 13, 2016
    Male
    #99 anondran, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    No worries.Decred is promising. You can get them off exchanges once available. The exchanges where you can trade will be announced later by the developers. I am planning to get 100$ worth of Dcr and hold them long term. There are plenty of opportunities . Stay tuned

koolykg and Rune S like this.
  20. cjmapope

cjmapope New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Male
    hmmm so then is today the day? maybe? needless to say im anxiously waiting with every conf and .bat rig i could muster to go! ;D