Airdrop Confirmation Support

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by tacotime, Jan 6, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. chappjc

chappjc Full Member
    Developer Pool Operator (PoS)

If you did not generate and submit an address, and store the seed words, then it is too late. If you did all that and you have the seed words, then you're golden

ClokworkGremlin likes this.
  2. AlekSan

AlekSan New Member

May 7, 2021
    Male
    Ukraine
    #262 AlekSan, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 7, 2021
    Доброго дня, уважаемые специалисты!
    Мне очень нужна помощь!
    Я еще в самом начале проекта, перед его стартом, делал попытку регистрации. У меня даже 2 пароля (сид-фразы) сохранилось. По одной из них - я смог зайти в кошелек. Но... я всё еще слабо разбираюсь в этом блокчейне и плохо знаю английский. Что мне делать, чтобы создать ноый пароль на перевод токенов? ...и меня смущает слово "DEFAULT", возможно я не завершил регистрацию и кошелек недействителен?
    -------------------рус/англ--------------------
    Good day, dear experts! I really need help! At the very beginning of the project, before starting it, I tried to register. I even have 2 passwords (seed-phrases) preserved. On one of them - I was able to enter the wallet. But... I'm still poorly versed in this blockchain and don't know English well :(
    What should I do to create a new token transfer password (Private Passphrase)? ... and the word "DEFAULT" confuses me, maybe I haven't completed the registration wallet is invalid?

3. AlekSan

AlekSan New Member

May 7, 2021
    Male
    Ukraine
    ...и еще - очень жаль, что надписи и тексты в кошельке нельзя скопировать и вставить в переводчик. Это серьёзно усложняет эксплуатацию кошелька :(
    -----------------------------------------
    ... and one more thing - it's a pity that the inscriptions and texts in the wallet cannot be copied and pasted into the translator. This seriously complicates the operation of the wallet :(