Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by koolykg, Jan 15, 2016.

1. 2017/09/23 - Decred v1.1.0 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. koolykg

koolykg Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 1, 2016
    Female
    I see that bitcoin is seeing a drop in value. What are peoples thoughts?

2. above

above New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    i think bitcoin has some flaws in governance which is pretty centralised which keeps biting the community over and over and seeing its biggest impact right now. if another dev decides to leave then things will get really really bad.

3. koolykg

koolykg Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 1, 2016
    Female
    I agree. I have a feeling that there is more to this story. Mike Hearn put out some bad information on bitcoin and has many people in a freenzy. He accomplished what he intended to do. Make people lose confidence in bitcoin

4. Renato Abreu

Renato Abreu Jr. Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Programador
    Brazil
    Indeed there has been a distrust in the market and the "Blackcoin BLC" which will be responsible for Mining in decred grew 12% while the bitcoin fell 14%.

5. highlonesome

highlonesome Member
    Designer

Jan 11, 2016
    I noticed other coins like Litecoin dropped in value along side Bitcoin. Is that unusual?

6. shoshin

shoshin Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Male
    No, the correlation has always been quite high between BTC/LTC more so than with most other cryptos.

7. Renato Abreu

Renato Abreu Jr. Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Programador
    Brazil
    The creation of Decred has shown that many flaws nor had knowledge. And this leading to lost even more is not the main reason ... That moment should happen in the near future.

8. Carl

Carl New Member

Oct 10, 2017
    Male
    California
    I've read enough information on the Internet and I'm sure that bitcoin has a great future. Take a look at this article: https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/. Sooner or later, real money will disappear. We will all use only cryptocurrency