Brief Review Of Crypto-currency Exchanges

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wyrd01, May 15, 2018.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. wyrd01

wyrd01 New Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Male
    Agency Care-worker (part-time computer scientist)
    South East England
    I was looking to sell some Decred as I lost my phone at a drunken celebration and couldn’t work for a few weeks so can’t pay the rent, also many thousand pounds worth of dept..
    I’m surprisingly not that bothered though but I do have responsibilities.

Grabbed the air drop years ago and been voting some so got about 290 DCR, I knew it would be a valuable contender back then, I have a lot of reason to think it will do extremely well in the future also.

Economic experts sometimes forget this is a war for integrity of values, of intellectual ideals,

this is why they see the small forces of advertisement campaigns and the funneling of peoples searches and they presume they are the strong force setting the trends, when that isn’t actually the case, like stocks, they are not just judged upon hot air, hidden tree's bear the sweetest fruit.

I searched through many so called exchanges and most didn’t offer functionality to trade DCR, many said they would though but turned out to be defunct however 7 of them did seem quite promising.

Tux Exchange; seems to offer the functionality but looked to have quite low user activity.

Bleutrade; Has functionality, has user activity, seems a little stale.

CoinEx; seems to offer functionality but looks to have low user activity.

Cryptopia; Has functionality, has user activity, trade seems good.

Fexpro.io; unknown country origin (has translation), Seems to have functionality, high user activity and very strong markets.

Poliniex; Has functionality, good user activity, markets seemed stale.

Upbit; unknown country origin, couldn’t translate anything, seemed to have functionality and extremely active strong markets.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I presume that it would be wise to register with as many of these as possible to disperse trading and encourage movement.

I’d actually buy DCR if I could but I'm willing to cut down on some future gains to clear some immediate dept… now I'm just waiting to get my new phone to register these sites.

If I have missed any out or you disagree with something or have a suggestion please comment.

We live in very strange times on a very strange world.

rille_swe likes this.
  2. sumiflow

sumiflow New Member

May 4, 2017
    Male
    Houston, TX
    rille_swe likes this.
  3. jet

jet New Member

Jan 29, 2017
    Web
    It is PolOniex. Noting because if you spell correctly people searching for "poloniex" will find this post.

4. wyrd01

wyrd01 New Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Male
    Agency Care-worker (part-time computer scientist)
    South East England
    My apologies, my spelling is atrocious.
    An i often go odd routs about things, i should have read the documentation, i did look at bittrex but for the minute or so i looked through it's market i couldn't find DCR, i saw it immediately a moment ago, i think it was because i'd been trawling though so many and.. well, i was quite high.