Can't Connect To Mainnet & Enter Wallet Seed.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by alex2bk, Nov 11, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. alex2bk

alex2bk New Member

Nov 4, 2016
    Male
    China
    Hello,

I've successfully created my wallet in the cmd prompt and I've written down my seed and hex. When I go to the web wallet, there is no option for me to "Specify my wallet seed", there are only two options "testnet" and "single wallet address", in the advanced options. How can I import my seed before/after creating a web wallet? (I can create a web wallet, just can't enter the seed anywhere)

Also when using claymore's dual miner I can never connect, I just get "dcr authorization error: null", I enter my details -dwal (the getnewaddress I requested when creating the wallet) -dpsw (tried both "x" and entering my password) it still won't connect.

Can someone please shine some light on these two issues, I'm using Ubuntu 16.04. Thanks.

2. ay-p

ay-p Full Member
    Developer

Dec 7, 2015
    Male
    When you click Add Wallet/Create wallet, you should see a dropdown box below the label: Wallet Recovery Phase. Select "Specify Recovery Phrase" and then enter you seed into the text box that appears.

3. ay-p

ay-p Full Member
    Developer

Dec 7, 2015
    Male
    Can't speak to the claymore dual miner issue, maybe if you post in the mining subsection someone with more knowledge can help you out there. Also can try our IRC channel #decred or slack to get some help with that.

4. alex2bk

alex2bk New Member

Nov 4, 2016
    Male
    China
    Thank you for your help, I'll try that out.