1. Decred v1.0.1 released! Development Dispatch 22, installers, and binaries are now available.
    Dismiss Notice

Dcr.stakeminer.com - "pay What You Want!"

Discussion in 'PoS Pools' started by woot, Apr 17, 2017.

1. antiplex

antiplex
    Expand Collapse

Done through calling './dcrwallet -u *** -P *** --walletpass *** --enablevoting --promptpass' and therefore leaving it unlocked, thanks for clarifying this!

One other thing that came to my mind regarding your PoS-Pool: Wouldn't it be useful (expecially for those only able to afford few tickets) to be able to enable email-notifications for events like when a ticket came to vote or even a vote was missed? I believe this would be a nice feature, do you think it could be easily implemented in the pool-software you are running?

2. gravityz3r0

gravityz3r0
    Expand Collapse

@woot, when i import the API token to Paymetheus automatic setting, what does the pool fee defaulted to? How do i change the fee after doing the API import?

As far as i can see, pool fee can only be adjusted under manual entry.

3. woot

woot
    Expand Collapse
    Pool Operator (PoS)

That's doable, although tickets aren't tracked by the stakepool in that way. This would be triggering off of the wallet action. It's doable with some cross referencing, though. I'm traveling the next couple weeks, though, so probably won't be until I get back before I have time.

Thanks!

4. woot

woot
    Expand Collapse
    Pool Operator (PoS)

Unfortunately you can only set the fee using a manual entry. Else it will only be .1%.

#24 woot, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 21, 2017 at 8:49 AM
  5. antiplex

antiplex
    Expand Collapse

No need to hurry, just thought this might be a nice feature I wanted to share with you. I'm happy to hear that its possible and might make it into your backlog.
    Looking forward to maybe seeing it one day implemented ;)

Have a nice & safe journey then!

6. woot

woot
    Expand Collapse
    Pool Operator (PoS)

Just a quick note that Stakeminer now supports voting. Be sure that your voting preferences are set and make your voice heard!