Dcrstats.com - Decred Network Dashboard

Discussion in 'User Projects' started by Dyrk, Feb 23, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
    #101 Dyrk, Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 1, 2016
    Hey @ceejep
    Thank you for great updates. I already deployed first fixes and now estimatestakediff is in use.

Talking more about PoS related RPC calls, is it possible to add something to track ratio of YES / NO votes? Right now I am just parsing each new block all SStx transactions. It looks like this:

Probably it's not yet so interesting (2343 NO votes vs 94513 YES and 2874 missed), but it might be interesting in future to see when exactly community or other rich bad asses start reject blocks.

Tivra likes this.
  2. Ayush

Ayush Full Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 9, 2016
    Male
    Fix required-
    Current ticket price is 18.35dcr,
    Estimated is - 26.73dcr, So why is the arrow next to it green and pointing down?

3. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
    This arrow shows where estimated price moving within current round (to min - green down, to max - red up).

So it compares current estimated price with previous estimates, but not with previous real price.

Ayush likes this.
  4. Ayush

Ayush Full Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 9, 2016
    Male
    Sorry, My mistake.

5. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
    #105 Dyrk, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
    Hey, guys! Just a quick announcement.
    I'm working on a new design for Dcrstats. Old template is based on twitter bootstrap and it looks like from 2000s.
    I really like the old one (and probably most of you), because it's very easy to get all necessary information. There are nothing distracting at all, only statistics.

But dcrstats project has 2 main goals:
    - provide all important network stats for existing members
    - bring new members and investors to the network

And it is very important to reach both goals: make network stasts public and do some marketing to bring new members.
    So I was working few days on a new design and then I saw this new RFP-7: https://forum.decred.org/threads/rfp-7-identity-alignment-and-design.3597/

So, let me know if there are some professional designers in our community, who want to help me with dcrstas redesign.
    Since it's some kind of unofficial sub-RFP-7, I offer my full Airdrop, 282 DCR for the help with redesign. PM me, if you are interested.

UPATE: proposal was accepted. Redesign finished.

Tivra, zero, dave and 6 others like this.
  6. Ayush

Ayush Full Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 9, 2016
    Male
    Love the look of dcrstats 2.0 . I am sure it will look fab once the work is completed. Atb.

7. tacotime

tacotime Hero Member

Dec 7, 2015
    @Dyrk: This looks amazing! Congratulations on maturing dcrstats to this level. What kind of ETA are you projecting for 2.0?

8. .m.

.m. New Member

Jan 23, 2016
    “The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” (sounds better than 'ping' ;)

9. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
    PoS-mining hints were improved. 30-days average price replaced by more correct 30-days volume-weighted average price (currently 17.3 DCR).
    Finally this feature is perfect for making decision to buy a ticket.

Tivra likes this.
  10. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
    #110 Dyrk, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    [​IMG]

Hi guys!
    We are proud to announce launching of Dcrstats Stakepool. It's an awesome result of teamwork @diegox104 and @Dyrk.

It was verified by Decred developers and tested by us during one month. Now registration is open, let's earn some money ;)

About the pool

- Powered by Artificial Intelligence, which use all advantages of Dcrstats database and it will notify you (via email) about best ticket prices. Our users will never miss low prices again. We are still working hard on algorithms to maximize your profit. Un-subscription from this absolutely awesome insider information is as easy, as one click ;)
    - Support in English, Italian and Russian (есть русская поддержка)
    - 5% fee (so it is ~ 0,08 - 0,09 dcr from vote reward)
    - 4 servers in separate locations
    - Link: https://stakepool.dcrstats.com

David, Tivra and karamble like this.
  11. Ayush

Ayush Full Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 9, 2016
    Male
    Great!
    But 5% !?
    That poll was a waste then?

12. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
    No, it wasn't. I was thinking about 10% fee first :) And the poll helped to reduce it to 5% at launch. And as you see, many other pools reduced their fees to 5% too.

Anyway, I suggest you to use exactly Dcrstats Stakepool. Soon we will have much more cool features there, and sometimes we will do a DCR Airdrops for our users, when you can "win a Golden Ticket" so we are double your reward using funds from the fees wallet. Just stay tuned ;)

13. Ayush

Ayush Full Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 9, 2016
    Male
    K mate. I am trusting u on this.

14. Ayush

Ayush Full Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 9, 2016
    Male
    @Dyrk We can sign up in ur pool later on too right?
    The thing is that I currently use the official pool and it has no fees so once it is phased out then I'll join.

15. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
    @Ayush, yes, but I suggest you register already. And start use it after June 3, when official pool will stop accept tickets.
    Once we reach 5% of total network tickets, we should close registration in our pool for few months, it is a requirement of RFP-6.

We've launched 6 hours ago and we already have 131 live ticket and 48 immature. So it is 0.4% of total network tickets.
    As you see, we are moving fast to our cap of 5%.

16. Vanputlei

Vanputlei Jr. Member
    Translator (Nederlands)

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    Belgium
    Is it actually possible to subscribe in different pools or not?

17. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
    Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem. You can import as many scripts, as you want. I believe I have few in my wallet + it is running in Solo mode too, because I have some old tickets. Of course in future I will move all my tickets to the best PoS pool in the world ;)

Vanputlei likes this.
  18. Vanputlei

Vanputlei Jr. Member
    Translator (Nederlands)

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    Belgium
    Of course you will!!;);)

19. eshriek

eshriek New Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    I have some old tickets too.

I restarted using dcrpool with options listed under Option A:
    ./dcrwallet --enablestakemining --pooladdress=DskAyDC8sBiMh2jq8i2EUp8JuC23qYA6tvU --poolfees=5 --ticketaddress=Dconp7hENnPGJcvD4MM6WWLGyZvzbwVajZx --ticketmaxprice=20

How can I run both solo mining and dcrpool until all my tickets from solo mature? Can I run 2 wallets on one system? Or is there a better alternative?

Thanks.

Dyrk likes this.
  20. Dyrk

Dyrk Sr. Member
    Developer

Jan 7, 2016
    Male
    Wonderland
    You can just use the same wallet both for solo and pool. For your old tickets your solo wallet will be asked to vote. For new pooltickets either stakepool or your solo wallet will cast a vote (if it will be your solo wallet, obviously you shouldn't pay a fee to the pool for that ticket).

@jolan @ceejep Can you correct me if i'm wrong?