Decentralized Exchange + Way To Be Its Investor

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by kingscrown, Jan 16, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. kingscrown

kingscrown New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    #1 kingscrown, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    http://fuk.io/openledger-decentralized-exchange-and-obits-new-way-to-trade-bitcoins-and-make-money/

tldr;
    This is how to invest in Obits and OpenLedger and get free bonuses

1. Open account on OpenLedger with this link (its a must to follow it for bonuses).
    2. Write down your passwords and store in secure place – if you loose them, there is no way to get account access
    3. You just got some 1000 free QBITS, a currency based on QUORA that later on will be expanded.
    4. Go to Obits website and buy minimum of 500 OBITS, use promo code “freeobits” and you will get 25 OBITS extra on top of them. You can sell them right away on the buyback or keep to yourself.

2. ClokworkGremlin

ClokworkGremlin Sr. Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Male
    Whatever I want.
    Renato Abreu likes this.
  3. Renato Abreu

Renato Abreu Jr. Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Programador
    Brazil
    No one game is destroyer of currencies.

4. kingscrown

kingscrown New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    Fixed the post to give faster informations :)

5. CoinHoarder

CoinHoarder New Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Male
    I am an investor in Bitshares and OBITS, they are nice projects that are worth checking out. There are even some parallels with the Bitshares and Decred projects... as far as shareholder governance, stakeholder voting/funding for development, etc..

I think decentralized exchanges will get more and more popular over time. I mean... they are bound to as long as exchanges keep going belly up and operating on fractional reserves. I have hedged my Bitshares/OBITS investment by also investing in its competitors.. B&C Exchange, Nushares, NXt/Supernet/InstaDEX...

I'd say I'm well positioned if decentralized exchanges blow up in the future like I am expecting them to.. :)