Decred Documentary

Discussion in 'Project Ideas' started by Reynold, Feb 21, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. Reynold

Reynold Member

Jan 28, 2016
    Male
    Programmer
    I'm sure every step of this process from the birth of DCR has been documented "somewhere".

In a few years, when we look back at the humble beginnings of this coin, will the world know your thoughts and motivations? Will there be random feelings that have been hidden in the developers and incubators of this project?

I'm very big into watching documentaries about almost any topic, so I would like to ask the Decred Community if it is ready to give it's thoughts, or better yet, write them down now to hand over to a future journalist.

I would like to see headlines and opening paragraphs (in a few years) like the following (imagine a Netflix summary):

• Decred: Successor to Bitcoin
      • In the Spirit of Satoshi, has excelled far beyond what Bitcoin has started. Unlike a David vs. Goliath coin, but more like a Son taking over the family business.
    • Your Cell Phone is your Wallet
      • Through innovation and a decentralized economy, all world currencies are being converted in real time to DCR as payment for anything from gasoline, to pizza...
    • The World Adapts to Digital Currency
      • This has been sought for millennia, but it is finally here. Decred came out of nowhere to provide the infrastructure that crosses all borders. Dedicated devices allow anyone to purchase goods and services using DCR.
    Keep it up team!!!

Noah, koolykg and root like this.
  2. bitfilm

bitfilm New Member

Jan 9, 2016
    Male
    Video Producer
    I think this is the start of a great idea!

Reynold likes this.