1. 2017/06/21 - Decred v1.0.5 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
    Dismiss Notice

Decred Education Series - Pilot

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kyle_Firethought, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Kyle_Firethought

Kyle_Firethought
    Expand Collapse

Hey deCREDDITers

My name is Kyle I've been meaning to check out deCRED for a long time and with the inclusion of deCRED on EXODUS I thought I would look into the project more seriously.

I'm a motion graphics designer by trade and with a robust visual direction for the project I was able to create a dynamic template for a deCRED Education Series.

I have worked on a pilot: Setup of the Paymetheus Wallet. It would be great to have some feedback and maybe some ideas for a future

(I would love to do an Introduction to deCRED and PoS but I don't think I have enough deCRED yet to purchase the tickets to demonstrate :L. (Future ambition). I'm quite busy with other company projects (This might arrive in drips and drabs) at the moment but it would be great to feel the water for what the community's feelings are to a Educational Series.

I think is an important future aspiration to help break down the wall between being interested in deCRED and being an active user.

Look forward to working with the community and hearing your response. Whoever has access to the youtube account - it would be great to get in touch as with the consistency with visual identity it would probably be best fitted to the official channels. Not to mention is respect to sharing the video among-st followers.

You can watch the pilot here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6BwTwLg_BI9emh5WWxtWUwzd1E

If this is in the wrong topic - apologies in advance! - I have also posted this on the deCREDDIT to obtain a broad set of responses and hopefully move this forward. :)

Look forward to your replies,

Kyle