Estimations Or Predictions On Decred's Cost

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ZomaX, Jan 10, 2016.

1. 2017/08/25 - Decred v1.0.8 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. QlooQl

QlooQl New Member

Feb 9, 2016
    Male
    I'm worried that the recent run-up in altcoin prices has really dropped the motivation of the early great altcoins. With all this money floating around what's the point in continuing or building a project when you are already a millionaire?

Also the number of new altcoin pyramid schemes is off the charts. It looks like 2-3 per day and they are just unabashed money-grabs. The new MO is steal all the open source code you can find, put it all on your new altcoin and see how many people will give you .1 ETH for 1000 of the new pyramidscamcoin. Or even better how many people will buy a "masternode" "timemachine" "coinbox" for 10 ETH that will make them 1000 pyramidscamcoins per month for E(44/122)^32 months. Wow...I think I accidentally wrote a whitepaper.

418Sec likes this.
  2. 418Sec

418Sec Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    I do agree, its been crazy recently... but the dust will settle. People will forget all the noise and get to the core problems and opt for the technology that addresses many vital problems facing the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment and monetary transactions as a whole.
    I hope the Decred community and the development team keeps working hard as they have been. Decred gets stronger day by day. :)