Airdrop Final Airdrop Review Process

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by tacotime, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. THERE WAS EFFECTIVELY NO AIRDROP JUST LOOK AT THE VOLUME AROUND 100k lolzZz ... ~pre-mined epic ;-)

2. highlonesome

highlonesome Member
    Designer

Jan 11, 2016
    Dude, you told me you didn't even finish the sign up. You could've refreshed the page that showed a bunch of weird code when it loaded wrong, that's what most people do when pages show up all weird. Oops.

koolykg and ClokworkGremlin like this.
  3. Michael Crego

Michael Crego Member

Dec 19, 2015
    Male
    Florida
    The more you throw your temper tantrums, the more justified I personally feel the team was. Check one of the other 50 emails you tried to scam with for your coins you don't even deserve. There absolutely WAS an airdrop, as I received mine, due to the fact I did not try to abuse the system or scam them. You have questionable character, at best. So, get a towel, dry your tears from not getting over, and continue your pitiful life elsewhere, Mr. Scamaster. Unfortunately for you, the team is smarter than you thought you were, and you got caught. Good!! Many thanks to the Decred team for being so thorough, and removing the phonies.

Rune S, ClokworkGremlin and koolykg like this.
  4. Lee Sharp

Lee Sharp Sr. Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Male
    Independent Consultant
    Houston, Texas
    Does this negotiating tactic of yours ever work with anyone? I mean does anyone ever say, "Oh my gosh, I need to grow some genitalia and give him some money right away!"

5. koolykg

koolykg Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 1, 2016
    Female
    Thank you @
    Thank you @ingsoc at trying to make sure that you weeded out the bad seeds. This shows me your commitment to make this project work and not allow a few people to spoil the honest efforts of others in the community.:)

6. koolykg

koolykg Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 1, 2016
    Female
    Yes it does!!!

7. zero

zero Full Member

Jan 1, 2016
    Male
    There are also people who didn't understand the process correctly and they didn't save the 33 words seed. Legitimate airdrop participants who had any kind of unsolved problems can do nothing about it now.

Renato Abreu, chappjc and koolykg like this.
  8. koolykg

koolykg Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 1, 2016
    Female
    I truly believe the the Decred team made a decision based on the facts. These guys are thorough. Maybe you thought you could get over. So sad. You can buy some on bluetrade.

9. koolykg

koolykg Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 1, 2016
    Female
    That is why thee developers stressed saving those words in the seed. When you follow instructions you win. Sometimes the easier softer way on depending the computer to save it for you does not work.

highlonesome likes this.
  10. koolykg

koolykg Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 1, 2016
    Female
    You are just mad because you did not get any. Once again your intentions were wrong or you would not be upset.

11. koolykg

koolykg Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 1, 2016
    Female
    I agree Mike!! This guy is a joke. We should not even waste our time on him!! What a loser.

Michael Crego likes this.
  12. zero

zero Full Member

Jan 1, 2016
    Male
    #32 zero, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    Everyone tried to help with airdrop process kept emphasizing about the need to save the seed.

Anyway as I've already said in another thread, Airdrop is history now and maybe it's better for the forum administrators to start locking threads about it and testnet also. There are already two very good guides, sambiohazard's and anondran's that also include steps of how to import the airdrop seed on wallet creation.

Akai and ClokworkGremlin like this.
  13. ClokworkGremlin

ClokworkGremlin Sr. Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Male
    Whatever I want.
    The question even came up about "What about the people who didn't keep track of their seed?"

At this point I'd say we can give them sympathy and advice, and hope they learned to read the instructions next time.

Lee Sharp, jmac12 and highlonesome like this.
  14. Michael Crego

Michael Crego Member

Dec 19, 2015
    Male
    Florida
    My second language is English, my first is sarcasm. Well put.

15. Renato Abreu

Renato Abreu Jr. Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Programador
    Brazil
    Actually, I was one of those, all running right by my bad English did not save the 33 seed only the hex, it's my fault for bad English. For me only the HEX was important. Part.

16. LewiesMan

LewiesMan New Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Male
    I should have gotten 285 but my damn coins were STOLEN!!!

17. chadi

chadi New Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Male
    Agreed.

FYI for anyone out there, if you click on that guy's username a popup will open and you can just press Ignore. Just an easy way to not have to hear the ignorant whining anymore.

18. Blizzy

Blizzy Full Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Male
    #38 Blizzy, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    i'm sorry about that Renato, you are a part of this community from the beginning...

why do you not ask for an assistance in your lenguage forum for the wallet creation procedure?

I hope you still remain here with us also without an airdrop.

19. Johnshpon3

Johnshpon3 Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Male
    Telecommunications
    Slovenia
    From hex you can restore seed! Each hex pair is corelated to one of the seed word. You can find table with seed words but just now I don't have link. If you need I can send you a file with seed words. Ask me by PM.

koolykg and Lee Sharp like this.
  20. Blizzy

Blizzy Full Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Male
    i hope you are an honest person and probably you are but for this type of job i think @davecgh can act as ESCROW.

he knows Renato and he will help him! :)