Getting Registered For Airdrop?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by helen lopez, Jan 12, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. helen lopez

helen lopez New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Female
    I applied. I have not received the same confirmation email as my son , asking to activate a wallet address...so went onto the site, have registered here, got a confirmation so I seem to be connected to decred that way. but I don't think that's the same as the airdrop confirmation process, right? Should I wait awhile? I applied about Jan 3, used my Facebook page as URL....did I need to do something else? Or, are you that far behind? My son applied Dec 29-30 and he got his confirmation email for the airdrop on the 9th.

2. anvoice

anvoice Member

Dec 22, 2015
    Male
    One of the things you need to do in order to be accepted is to show a willingness to help the project in some way. Thus if your URL doesn't clearly show what you wish to contribute, you might not be accepted. It is best to contact _ingsoc directly and explain to him your background/proposed contributions.

3. Renato Abreu

Renato Abreu Jr. Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Programador
    Brazil
    North hello and welcome aboard! Have you ever started a conversation com_ingsoc?

4. edgardanielpadilla

edgardanielpadilla New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Male
    im new at this and I whant to be a part of the airdrop really like the coin I already read some about it and I see a really good think really whant to be a part of it please help how do I register for a airdrop and how about mining some news about it thank you in advance

5. Renato Abreu

Renato Abreu Jr. Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Programador
    Brazil