Help On Cashing Out Decred

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by theonlyrealoneleft, Jun 5, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. theonlyrealoneleft

theonlyrealoneleft New Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Male
    Unfortunately I have reached a point in life where the short term money is more important to me than the allure of a long term investment. I'm hoping to put this low period of my life behind me as soon as possible and hopefully reinvest in Decred when I can, I still see a lot of potential in this coin and only see positive things in its future. Any help cashing out my coin would be greatly appreciated, I put it up in Bleutrade but it's taking longer than I would like. Thanks.

2. jolan

jolan Sr. Member
    Developer

Dec 7, 2015
    Male
    Decred Team Member
    If you wish to sell instantly, set your selling price to whatever the bid price is.

theonlyrealoneleft likes this.
  3. theonlyrealoneleft

theonlyrealoneleft New Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Male
    Thanks Jolan, I appreciate the help.

4. root

root Member

Feb 3, 2016
    You can use other exchanges as well.
    Bittrex has a good history of Decred trading - no problems AFAIK.
    upload_2016-6-6_14-3-56.png

Or recently Poloniex started to trade Decred (with similar daily volume), but I heard about transaction delays.

upload_2016-6-6_14-7-12.png

5. gravityz3r0

gravityz3r0 New Member

Feb 28, 2016
    I know there will be a lot of naysayers (and i fully understand) cautioning you against trading directly thru paypal, but as one firm believer in DCR future, I am willing to buy the DCR directly off your hand at whatever that is indicated on dcrstats (reduced by a 10% premium), plus you have to born the paypal fee as well. It will save you a lot of hassle and time trading it into BTC and then into fiat. Not to mention the verification process you have to go through before withdrawing the funds (and delay in withdrawal).

Please have a look at my forum activity history but if you are skeptical, by all means, ignore this message. I'm just a fellow forumer trying to help each other out =)

As i gradually establish myself as a genuine DCR buyer on the forum, i will offer to buy more for those who wish to liquidate their DCR directly with minimal hassle.

David likes this.