How Can One Participate In The Airdrop

Discussion in 'Archive' started by EloNet, Dec 16, 2015.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. EloNet

EloNet New Member

Dec 16, 2015
    How can one participate/join in the airdrop if you do not have an online presence?

Thanks =]

2. adam

adam New Member

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    Wisconsin
    I would also like to know how join in the airdrop. Please and thank you.

Quitline likes this.
  3. max

max New Member

Dec 16, 2015
    #3 max, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    I'm also interested in participating in the airdrop.

"If you do not have an online presence and want to participate, get in contact with the developers via the web chat client or the forums for help on how to join."

I went to send a message to the administrator, but the profile page is private. I will contact the developers when they create accounts on here.

Thanks and much appreciated. :)

EDIT - Done! Sent PM to the moderator.

Quitline likes this.
  4. RobbieRoor

RobbieRoor New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    Im interested as well, but already posted an application. Just want to cover all my bases, waaay to excited about this to not be in on it. Looking forward to doing some mining for Decred!

Quitline likes this.
  5. Quitline

Quitline New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    I think that its going to be exciting for everyone, I would also like to find out how one can participate without a presence.

6. mjs376

mjs376 New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    I don't have a URL but want to support the development of Decred. Can someone please tell me how I can get involved? Thx

adam likes this.
  7. Kurious

Kurious New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    Entrepreneur
    UK
    I too would like to participate, happy to justify why if there is a route to do so.

For what it's worth been in BTC since 2012, been on BTCT since spring 2013 (hero member status) big supporter of Monero, too.

Very Interested in Decred and the airdrop, happy to talk to admin and devs given the chance.

8. Trumank

Trumank New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    London, UK
    Hi guys!

I would love to participate in this project, but unfortunately I don't think I have any relevant tech online presence to show off (or maybe I just misunderstood your definition of it).
    Any chance I can get involved?

Thanks, much appreciated :)

9. optipus

optipus New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Female
    I, too, want very much to be "in on the ground floor" of this exciting project. I can't seem to sign up on the website (not enough web presence...though I live there 24/7?). Maybe one needs to be a technocrat? At any rate, please consider folding me into the group.
    Thanks!

10. 44blox

44blox New Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    sleepy
    Sweden
    Yeah what to do to help?

11. OCNIOS

OCNIOS Jr. Member
    Designer

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    Unless things change over the next 30 days, which the very well may, I think the DECRED team will include anyone who has posted here. I hope. I'm a bit disturbed at the lack of DECRED content here on the forum and on the reddit thread. It's rather barren for being only a month away from launch.

adam likes this.
  12. AngelLox

AngelLox New Member
    Translator (Italiano)

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    Indeed, i'd love to participate in the airdrop too, but i don't have much of an online presence, aside from being somewhat active in the bct forums.

13. tacotime

tacotime Hero Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Hi guys! I'm part of the group getting Decred ready to roll, so I can help you all with this. I'm so sorry about neglecting this forum - I don't think any of us expected this kind of response. Most of the devs have just been plugging away on btcsuite over the years, so this is a completely new experience for everyone. But bear with me! I'll be back in a few minutes and I'll start reading through your requests and respond. Welcome!

Rotman22, ScottTpirate, adam and 2 others like this.
  14. EloNet

EloNet New Member

Dec 16, 2015
    That would be cool :)

adam and 44blox like this.
  15. tacotime

tacotime Hero Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Okay, I've read over all your questions. Sorry about the delay - crazy times. If you guys have no online presence that you can submit - not even a forum account with any contribution elsewhere, just send me a PM on here with what you'd like to do for the project in the future. I.e., how you fit into the Decred project, and I'll make sure you get added. If there's a problem with what you've submitted, I'll PM you and you can amend it. Make sure you include your e-mail so we know where to contact you in the future. It's open minded here, guys! You will be included if you want to be and want to participate in the Decred community. The fact that you care enough to want to participate is important - we just want to avoid freeloaders because that's bad for the overall success of the system.

Acilius, Benjamin P, Rotman22 and 4 others like this.
  16. Kurious

Kurious New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    Entrepreneur
    UK
    I too would like to participate, happy to try to justify why.

For what it's worth been in BTC since 2012, been on BTCT since spring 2013 (hero member status) big supporter of Monero, too.

Very Interested in Decred and the airdrop, I will PM as suggested above.

17. Ivan Vallejo

Ivan Vallejo New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    P
    please keep us updated on how someone can participate ! I am very exited and can't wait to see how it works out

adam likes this.
  18. DotERM

DotERM New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    hope a dev comes to help.

19. adam

adam New Member

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Man I haven't been this excited in years. I want to be part of the future if Decred! You are all awesome.
    :)

pkothbauer likes this.
  20. Nordic

Nordic New Member

Dec 19, 2015
    I would really like to be a part of this amazing project! My only online presence is my facebook and soundcloud artist pages where I have about 1000 followers combined. I know this may not be what you're looking for but I am willing to contribute in any way possible. Let me know how I can help! Thanks :)

adam likes this.