How To Import To Web Wallet?

Discussion in 'Seeds' started by kendie, Feb 8, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. kendie

kendie New Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    not work~ not work.png

2. John Ennis

John Ennis New Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 17, 2016
    Male
    Ireland
    I am having the same problem, i think you have to create new wallet and in the advanced options add your seed there.
    But im not sure!

3. kendie

kendie New Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
  4. kendie

kendie New Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Male
    As if also not line

5. Lee Sharp

Lee Sharp Sr. Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Male
    Independent Consultant
    Houston, Texas
    What are you using? Testnet wallets will not import, so you will need a new one. If this is your airdrop address, you need the full seed on a single line with each word separated by a space.

sambiohazard likes this.
  6. cjmapope

cjmapope New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Male
    i can't even find my seed, i thought i was good weeks ago when i confirmed airdrop now my coins are lost . o well i guess wasted few weeks on this coin ;\
    no instructions, no wallet, no workin web service, what DOES decred offer but hype? ;(

7. bitfilm

bitfilm New Member

Jan 9, 2016
    Male
    Video Producer
    amrith likes this.
  8. cjmapope

cjmapope New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Male
    ya for me idk where the seed is i signed up for airdrop, did what they asked 40 days ago, then forgot about it. now im sol ;\
    o well , theres not really much here anyways, just hype, i just wanted to be a part , but o well maybe next year they will have a gui wallet made ;p

9. ssddm1

ssddm1 New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
  10. sambiohazard

sambiohazard Sr. Member

Jan 21, 2016
    testnet switch is turned off in the screen shot.

bitfilm likes this.
  11. ssddm1

ssddm1 New Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    My questions may not have been clear... I have created a wallet and uploaded the seed to receive my 284 dcr, I am just wondering why it still says test net if this is the wallet source after the launch.

12. srcg

srcg New Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 5, 2016
    Male
    why i am getting this-"Could not broadcast payment: Error querying the blockchain "

13. colt05

colt05 New Member

Jan 9, 2016
    #13 colt05, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    I imported mine and i accidentally put it on testnet mode. i deleted it and now i cant get it back. what should i do?
    EDIT: lol it doesn't work anyway because of Insight Error.

14. Resunta

Resunta New Member

Feb 8, 2016
    Male
    upload_2016-2-8_15-31-40.png

Anyone know why this is happening? I only have 282 coins in my wallet btw. I thought the airdrop was more.

Thanks in advance everyone!

15. AngelLox

AngelLox New Member
    Translator (Italiano)

Dec 17, 2015
    Male
    I'm getting that too, and since i'm pretty sure it worked a couple of hours ago i think it's a server side issue. We can't do anything to fix it.

16. Lee Sharp

Lee Sharp Sr. Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Male
    Independent Consultant
    Houston, Texas
    Wow! That is the biggest pile of garbage I have heard in a while... Lets go line by line, shell we?
    I am not sure what more they could have done other then the message that you need to keep your seed and if you lose it, you will not be able to access your coins. That is fairly clear to me.
    Yep. You did. The very first thing you had to save, you lost. After being warned...
    Check the Getting Started section (Remove --testnet)
    https://wiki.decred.org/Main_Page
    Also, this one is quite good. (Remove --testnet)
    https://forum.decred.org/threads/br...t-sending-and-receiving-coins-os-neutral.355/
    And this one...
    https://forum.decred.org/threads/gu...n-testnet-also-started-solo-stake-mining.352/
    https://wallet.decred.org
    And two GUIs as well...
    And the CLI wallet works, but not for people who can not even remember to save the keys to the airdrop.
    Well, free money is nice. And it was offered and even given to you. You just were unable to take it. An interesting development environment. Easy integration with other services. Better support then many projects at this stage...
    But, I guess you need more then that. Try this link.

(Sorry, but no tolerance for people who do not take ANY responsibility for themselves.)

bitfilm and sambiohazard like this.
  17. cjmapope

cjmapope New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Male
    ? i take total responsibility, i just IMO am not losing ;p
    anyways, im out the forum no stake for me here, take care guys wish u the best! ;)

18. sambiohazard

sambiohazard Sr. Member

Jan 21, 2016
    if those are airdrop coins, they are locked for 256 blocks, probably that is causing the error.

@Lee Sharp Claps for you :cool:

Lee Sharp likes this.
  19. amrith

amrith New Member

Feb 9, 2016
    Male
  20. ClokworkGremlin

ClokworkGremlin Sr. Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Male
    Whatever I want.
    It's true, this guy hasn't lost any coins. Why? Because he never signed up for the Airdrop in the first place.

Claims he's been around for 40 days, signed up less than a month ago, has 6 posts to his name all of which are complaining that he can't get his coins and making statements which are demonstrably false. Obvious troll is obvious. If he had signed up for the airdrop, he would have at least posted his airdrop address.(Says the guy who hasn't posted his own airdrop address. But on the other hand, I did get the coins, they're busy buying stake tickets right now.)

Lee Sharp likes this.