Marketing Phase

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Alexoz, Nov 4, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
?

Do you want to be involved

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

Hi,

A few points here:

• Could someone create a designed logo?
    • Could "the active users willing to help" meet on slack? (devs will open a new channel)
    • Any degree in marketing on the forum? (We definitely need to use Facebook, I've got a one here: https://www.facebook.com/Decredcash, and would like someone to simplified...)
    • An app for android & Iphone. I would like to make a 2 min video about Decred!
    • Is there any direct sellers here? Have you ever tried direct selling? You do it everyday when you try to persuade someone... You sell yourself! Sell in the same way Decred to people you meet at the corner of a street for example!
    • We need fascicule

I hope to see some good move from the community soon!

Attached Files:

2. 418Sec

418Sec Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Good job buying likes for that page...
    I doubt that's gonna increase your reach...:p

3. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

#3 Alexoz, Nov 4, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    There's 1/4 of friends, 1/4 of people who started following me. Then I started sharing to get merchants to like my page. Haven't bought any likes!

4. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

The only thing I bought it's Decred! And I'd like to see more enthusiasm from the airdropper left on the forum! ;)

5. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

6. Tivra

Tivra Member
    Advocate (BitcoinTalk)

Dec 30, 2015
    Europe
    Nice effort, I'll Email you.

7. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

Thanks! Anyone else in the community?

8. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

We need more exposure guys. Anybody out there? Do you want to be involved or just wait for the company zero to do all the job???

9. BoMBeR

BoMBeR New Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Shit i just finally got my friends into bitcoin, because when i told them about it, it was 650 and then they got in at 700 so they are happy. However getting them into a altcoin will need a whole lot more convincing since A. Its very early stages. B. So much downtrend. C. How to convince someone about a altcoin when so many fail and they know nothing about the digital currency scene the way it is.

10. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

A. Almost the first birthday!!!
    B. Big risks/Big rewards
    C. Just have a look at how active Decred is behind the scene...