Miners... Be Impatient! I'll Be The Patient!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alexoz, Dec 2, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

#1 Alexoz, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    [​IMG] Thanks for the bargain!

N3wb1e and Ayush like this.
  2. BoMBeR

BoMBeR New Member

Jan 17, 2016
    I'm holding my bags pretty proudly too, im just glad i canceled my recent buy orders since we might be testing new lows. if not ill be a little sad for not keeping them

3. N3wb1e

N3wb1e New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Europe
    I'm holding, accumulating more and staking too. December seems to be most red-candle month for most of altcoins, i think now is good time to accumulate and stake more for next year. Lots of great features coming during next months and year and devs working hard.

4. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

Yer, still need more enthusiasm from the air droppers. Look at OneCoin... No development at all, but so much enthusiasm :rolleyes:

There's a OneCoin leader not far from my home, so funny! He doesn't even have a clue about crypto currency, still he travels around the country, and get paid to expose the "tech"...

5. N3wb1e

N3wb1e New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Europe
    OneCoin is a perfect example what cryptocurrency should not be, a promise for nothing. Also new ICO-scams are released all the time. I understand well, if C0 want's to make software improvement's first and do more aggressive marketing little later with good fundamentals.

6. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

#6 Alexoz, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    Sure, focusing on the product first!

But notice OneCoin's marketing. People bought a package, then are acting like Ruja's minions thinking that their 26.000€ package already worth 1 million...

In the other hand, air droppers from Decred received 282 Decred, and think that is worth +- 1Bitcoin at the time... They just sell and go find another opportunity...

Not sure that the tactic was good. The forum is really quite. Just a few extra developers, and a few advocates out there!

7. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

[​IMG]

Thanks to the Company Zero!

8. Johnshpon3

Johnshpon3 Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Male
    Telecommunications
    Slovenia
    #8 Johnshpon3, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    [QUOTE="
    In the other hand, air droppers from Decred received 282 Decred, and think that is worth +- 1Bitcoin at the time... They just sell and go find another opportunity...
    [/QUOTE]

Well, maybe some of them. But I would like to beleive that most of air droppers are still holding and stay tight with this project.
    My case is that I'm air dropper, PoW miner and Pos miner, never sell even one DCR but buy it for almost 9 BTC :). I think DCR have great future, I only hope that I'm not wrong.

9. Alexoz

Alexoz Member

I mean we have to educate the people around us. Life is a pyramid scheme ;)