Newcomers, Please Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kirigi, Dec 30, 2015.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. Madhankumar

Madhankumar New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Male
    Hello there !!!

Interested in knowing more abotu decred and trying to get myself registered/sign up before the deadline.

thanks, Madhan

2. Michael

Michael Jr. Member
    Designer

Dec 26, 2015
    Male
    Online Business and Investment Strategy Explorer
    New Zealand
    Welcome aboard to the Decred forum and community Madhan! :)

Madhankumar likes this.
  3. inflames

inflames New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Hello decreeders!

4. Michael

Michael Jr. Member
    Designer

Dec 26, 2015
    Male
    New Zealand
    Hello inflames!
    Welcome aboard to the Decred forum and community! :)

5. muzyk10

muzyk10 New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Male
    Hi enthusiasts !

Back in 2009 I was Bitcoin fan. Today I found this project - I'm glad to be here :)

Lucas

6. Michael

Michael Jr. Member
    Designer

Dec 26, 2015
    Male
    New Zealand
    Welcome aboard to the Decred forum and community Lucas! :)

7. numberbit

numberbit New Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Male
    Hello. Is there a test network to get better familair with Decred?

8. Bieno

Bieno New Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Hello :)
    My name is Piotr, and i am from Poland. I'm interested in bitcoin 3 years, and I want to learn more about cryptocurrency. I see great potential in Decred, want to be from the beginning.I want to help as I can.

9. Oscar Fotaroma

Oscar Fotaroma Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Hello guys !
    My name is oscar, and i really interested in this kind of thing. I only started recently so i don't really have many experiences, but I'm sure i can learn and i'll be glad to help you guys in something that i know, also to know you guys :D

10. gauravsharmax

gauravsharmax New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Male
    miner
    India
    Hey myself Gaurav I am a crypto currency miner and also I have my own 10+ gpu mining farm and I have ordered around 50 gpu's more for mining which I will use to mine decred

11. hypero

hypero New Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Student
    Canada
    Hi, I am Martin and I am simply a fellow cryptocurrency fan that originated with Bitcoin. I am also a student and a part time eSports/soon to be Bitcoin journalist. Glad to join a new community! =D

12. MrTayto

MrTayto New Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Hello I am MrTayto first time involved in a altcoin community. Looking forward to learning more.

13. Jamie Keefer

Jamie Keefer New Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Hello,

Casual Miner and Crypto Advocate. WebDev and Computer hobbyist. Entrepreneur in eCommerce and Brick and Mortar retail.

Thanks for having me,

Jamie

14. bzvmaz

bzvmaz New Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Hi. I'm Vince. I trade altcoins on my spare time. Pretty excited to be part of one from the beginning.

15. mreichardt

mreichardt New Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    St. Louis, MO
    Hey all,

I am a developer out of the St. Louis, MO area. Mostly work with Ruby/Rails, PHP/Laravel, etc. Some of my current projects involve social intelligence gathering and currently working on a custom blockchain for use in a yet to be disclosed archaic industry :D. (teaser: us-east.padchain.com). Just build a very minimal explorer on my platform with design inspiration from another explorer.

Nice to meet all of you. I hope to be able to contribute some of my development skills to the Decred team, mostly in web-wallets ;).

16. Michael Crego

Michael Crego Member

Dec 19, 2015
    Male
    Florida
    Welcome, everyone, to SUCCESS!
    The entire team here is fantastic, as is the community. The dedication and drive shown by all involved will be shown to the world with a truly superior product.
    And, again, I want to thank the whole team for welcoming me and allowing me to be a part of this.

17. MitchellupagusRex

MitchellupagusRex New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Male
    Hello everyone. I'm not a tech guy, but a writer hoping to create some works that will promote Decred and help newbies understand what makes it special. Explaining technical subjects in simple and readable ways is something I feel I'm particularly good at. As such, I hope to help people considering Decred to quickly reach an understanding of how it works and what sets it apart from its peers. Speaking as a newcomer myself, the workings of digital currencies seemed a little daunting at first, and it took quite a lot of reading to get a grasp on the basics. I really think that with help from the community and a whole lot of typing and editing and ruthless culling of drafts, I can make the mechanisms of digital currencies - Decred in particular, of course - accessible to those not inclined to do the same research that I did. With any luck, that accessibility will inspire the confidence others need to jump in with the rest of us.

Pretty excited to be involved in something like this, and I sincerely hope to be of use to the project. Looking forward to working with you all.

Jamie Keefer likes this.
  18. comeclarity

comeclarity New Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Good morning all!
    Descovered Decred on some crypto sites, really impressed about it. The best think of 2016!

19. BoMBeR

BoMBeR New Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Hello, I'm BoMBeR. I am new to cryptocurrency. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge from decred and its community. I also have a little computer programming history(mostly java) that will be growing in the near future as it has become a new hobby for me. Any mentors are welcome to PM me along any good urls.
    Thank you and glad to become part of the team.

20. Julian

Julian New Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Male
    NL
    Hi, my name is Julian, I'm from the Netherlands. I've been aa crypto-enthousiast for a couple of years now. I see the enormous potential for this technology to change the world - to democratize more of the economy, by helping the unbanked and by making the recording of transactions of any kind in a secure way available of all who may need it.

I see this project tackles a number of problems that the BTC-ecosystem has. It is not the only one but this does seem very promising. I wish everyone the best of luck!!