Paymetheus Won't Send Transactions

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by tim09, Jun 12, 2017.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. tim09

tim09 New Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    USA
    I installed Paymetheus a few days ago, transferred some decred to it, bought 4 tickets.
    2 of the tickets already voted, and now my Paymetheus wallet says I have around 103 spendable DCR.

The problem is, when I go to 'Create Transaction', I can't send any DCR to other addresses. Once I type in an address, the 'Send' button turns blue, it calculates a transaction fee, etc. as long as the amount of DCR to send is 0.0

The moment I change the amount of DCR to anything other than zero, the 'Send' button turns gray, and no estimated fees appear. Please help! I need to send this DCR elsewhere.

Screenshots are attached.

screenshot 1.png

screenshot 2.png

Thank you,
    Tim

2. solf1re

solf1re New Member

Mar 29, 2017
    Male
    UK
    How long had it been since the tickets voted? I believe theres a "holding" period or 20hrs or so, before you actually get access to the ticket funds and reward.
    "After a ticket has voted, missed, or expired, the funds (ticket price and subsidy if applicable, minus the fee) will enter immature status for another 256 blocks,.." - https://docs.decred.org/mining/proof-of-stake/

That's the only thing that springs to mind.

3. tim09

tim09 New Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    USA
    I appreciate the help. It had been a couple days since the tickets voted.

I ended up re-installing paymetheus on a different computer and restoring from my wallet seed- then it let me send transactions. So I have no idea what happened but that process fixed it.