Reloaded Wallet And Now Running Into Multi-spend Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by jcardshark, Jul 22, 2018.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. jcardshark

jcardshark New Member

Jul 21, 2018
    Male
    NYC
    Hello,

For some reason, my wallet was not working yesterday so I downloaded the installer and reloaded the wallet with my 33 word phrase. I did this and realized I now have two accounts, my "default" one and the other that I just reloaded.

In my reloaded account, I see that I have about 300 more DCR than I "should". Right now, I have 294 DCR that is available but when I try to buy tickets with any of them, I am told:

Error: 9 FAILED_PRECONDITION: Unable to purchase tickets: failed to send split transaction: (then there is a string of numbers that I am not sure if it is safe to post

I then logged back into the "default" account and it seems to have and it seems to display the correct amount of DCR. It is asking me to put in my API key (which is attached to my "new" account) and I am not sure if that is safe.

(Actually, I just tried to log into this account and am getting stuck on the "establishing RPC connection" page. I have no clue why.)

Any advice on how I should proceed to not mess anything up would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

2. jcardshark

jcardshark New Member

Jul 21, 2018
    Male
    NYC
    As a brief update, I found that my "default" wallet displayed my correct balance. However, yesterday, it now has about 95 extra DCR in it listed as available that should not be in it and that are not spendable. Does anyone know the solution to have my wallet display my correct balance? Thanks!