Swag

Discussion in 'Darkroom' started by regsanman, Jan 9, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. regsanman

regsanman Member
    Designer

Dec 29, 2015
    Male
    screen printer/ designer
    NE TN in the Appalchian Mtns
    #1 regsanman, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    I put together a couple of tshirt ideas to explore the logos and branding a bit more. These ideas are in concept phase and open to any suggestions and ideas. The colors, fonts, wording, etc are up for discussion. I hope anybody with any ideas adds to this thread so we can work out some cool swag that we all be proud to wear. Decred_tee_concept1.jpg
    Decred_tee_concept1_dark.jpg

In collaboration with Freedom2Choose we have come up with this:

Decred_moon_tee_concept1_dark.jpg
    Decred_graphic-logo_dark.jpg

Teryakisan, Akai, Freemind and 9 others like this.
  2. tacotime

tacotime Hero Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Wow! This looks amazing. I'd buy that now if I could. It's going to be awesome to see how design will morph and what people will grow into as the project progresses. Curious to see what others think about this!

regsanman likes this.
  3. jcv

jcv Full Member
    Developer

Cool (although I favor darker colors for shirts myself).

regsanman is there a place that you like to use for making t-shirts. I was never happy with the place we used for Bitrig t-shirts and would love to find a better place for that.

regsanman and tacotime like this.
  4. Freedom2Choose

Freedom2Choose Full Member
    Designer

Dec 17, 2015
    Designer
    USA
    Hey Regsanman, do you do your screen printing or dtg in house? I like the deisgn on the right the best but would prefer it on dark as well maybe a charcoal heather with white text / red logo.

regsanman likes this.
  5. regsanman

regsanman Member
    Designer

Dec 29, 2015
    Male
    screen printer/ designer
    I screen print myself. I own and operated a small screen print shop. I have a buddy who does DTG for me or I use another contractor for that as well as for embroidery. I don't wear white shirts either, it was just a sample . I'll post a darker version soon.

6. regsanman

regsanman Member
    Designer

Dec 29, 2015
    Male
    screen printer/ designer
    Yes I screen print in house and have a buddy who does most of my dtg for me. I will post a darker shirt version soon since that seems to be the preference. Thanks for the feedback.

7. koolykg

koolykg Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 1, 2016
    Female
    Those shirts are hot!!! I like the white one!!

8. jcv

jcv Full Member
    Developer

The grey ones look really good.

9. regsanman

regsanman Member
    Designer

Dec 29, 2015
    Male
    screen printer/ designer
    I am planning to have shirts available to purchase next week at a big discount to celebrate MainNet day. I will have more details later. Is there any interest in printed durable bumper stickers. I can get these as well. The "blue moon" graphic might make a good sticker.

Freedom2Choose likes this.
  10. jcv

jcv Full Member
    Developer

I know dates have been discussed elsewhere (there airdrop thread maybe) but Mainnet Day (very cool term by the way) is going to be a little later than that initial estimate. For one thing we want testnet binaries and mining code out so people have a change at it before mainnet. So you might want to delay you mainent day sale a bit too.

11. regsanman

regsanman Member
    Designer

Dec 29, 2015
    Male
    screen printer/ designer
    #11 regsanman, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    Thanks for the heads up. The idea is to have the sale for an extended period of time or permanently if it is working out ok, so I think proceeding will be fine. I'm trying to do what I can to give something back to the community. I'm glad you guys aren't rushing the launch, though, and hope the t-shirt sale will help get everybody psyced and outtfitted for the big day.

P.S. I added a couple of new tees at the beginning of the thread

12. marcelocoin

marcelocoin New Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Male
    Marketing & Bitcoin
    Nice, Amazing Looks!

13. rohit kumar

rohit kumar New Member
    Advocate (Reddit)

Dec 28, 2015
    Male
    software developer
    India
    It's awesome stuff

14. adam2312

adam2312 Jr. Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Male
    "In Code We Trust;" clever.

These look great! Looking forward to buying a couple.

15. adam2312

adam2312 Jr. Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Male
    @regsanman, are we able to purchase these yet? When we are, would you be able to post a link here? I'm looking forward to wearing one of these.

16. auris

auris New Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Hi,

@regsanman, if your plan does not work out to make these shirts by yourself, you can always create campaign here https://teespring.com/

Great work by the way :)

17. regsanman

regsanman Member
    Designer

Dec 29, 2015
    Male
    screen printer/ designer
    Hi guys, Yes I have shirts available to order. I was hoping to get a website store set up but things have been a little crazy around here so, for now, I will take orders manually by pm or email. I have two of the above designs available, the decred moon and the triangle decred graphic. I am printing these on premium tri-blend tees and are selling them a discounted price of $12 plus shipping ($5 US, international shipping available) for a limited time to celebrate mainnet launch. Tomorrow I will post a new thread with more details and pics because I am heading out of town now for the rest of the day/evening. Thanks for your interest.

18. koolykg

koolykg Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 1, 2016
    Female
    Are you going to have shirts for women?

19. regsanman

regsanman Member
    Designer

Dec 29, 2015
    Male
    screen printer/ designer
    Yes, there will be a wms specific style available. I think I have some wms tanks too, does that interest you at this time of year?

20. koolykg

koolykg Jr. Member
    Advocate (Facebook)

Jan 1, 2016
    Female
    Well I am in South Florida, and as you know we are the sunshine state!!!:):):):):)
    I am definitely interested.