Ticket Purchase Error

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by Halestorm, Apr 28, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. Halestorm

Halestorm Jr. Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Male
    Data Center
    Texas, USA
    Tried scoring some tickets today, but was greeted with a new error that pulls up a goose egg when I did a search:

Code:
    12:49:29 2016-04-28 [ERR] WLLT: PurchaseTicket error returned: -22: TX rejected: transaction spends unknown inputs
    Anyone come across this one before? I recently just redid my wallet from seed with version 0.1.1 to correct a different error I was having buying tickets and I haven't done an upgrade since. Ticket purchases worked fine a couple of days ago when it was low, I can't figure out what's changed since. I did restart dcrd and dcrwallet while troubleshooting, I also ensured my wallet was unlocked for the purchase.

2. BoMBeR

BoMBeR New Member

Jan 17, 2016
    When you recreated from seed did you allow dcrd to sync to the most recent block before dcrwallet --create? Otherwise you might be seeing the wrong balance.

Halestorm likes this.
  3. Halestorm

Halestorm Jr. Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Male
    Data Center
    Texas, USA
    I made sure to do so. I read in another thread that was necessary.

4. BoMBeR

BoMBeR New Member

Jan 17, 2016
    That is really weird because I was getting that error also and had to do the same. Only I was on a earlier version. I am currently on 0.1.0 and recreating wallet worked fine for me

5. Halestorm

Halestorm Jr. Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Male
    Data Center
    Texas, USA
    Well crap. Guess I'll have to do it over again and see if I'm still having issues.

6. Halestorm

Halestorm Jr. Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Male
    Data Center
    Texas, USA
    So when I followed the instructions here the first time I missed the step where you first open your wallet with the -d debug option. I did that and now my balance is correct and ticket purchasing works once again.

Let this be a lesson to y'all, read ALL of the directions! :D

(goes and hides in his corner for making a dumb ticket)

7. BoMBeR

BoMBeR New Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Glad you fixed the problem, that is all that matters in the long run. :)