Tickets Not Showing Up

Discussion in 'Proof-of-stake Mining' started by nomad, Jun 28, 2017.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. nomad

nomad New Member

May 5, 2017
    Male
    Germany
    hi there.

i am using decrediton and purchased a ticket (at ultrapool.eu) a fee weeks ago and it got voted a few days ago and i got my dcr (plus a tiny reward) back. so far so good.

yesterday i bought another three tickets (each 122.xy dcr) at ultrapool.eu but now they are not showing up at https://www.ultrapool.eu/tickets . i can see my old and voted ticket there but not the new ones.

i did not change any pool settings - could this be my fault?

i checked the transaction at https://mainnet.decred.org/tx/01f1c4f7315595181ea115b9f687bb31ed35a2df371aca616e40d7889f88945c but i dont get a clue out of it (bitcoin/ether block explorer is pretty straightforward to me but dcr explorer...hmm, i dont really get it. i should get into it deeper... ).

after buying tickets decrediton showed my available balance reduced the amount of the tickets, recent transactions shows the 0.0 tx for the tickets.

can anybody explain this issue to me or at least say "dude, your dcr/tickets are safe"...?

thx in advance!

2. Noah

Noah Member
    Advocate (Twitter)

Feb 1, 2016
    Male
    Amsterdam
    Dude, your DCR are safe!

Right now mainnet is under maintenance, so I cannot comment on your specific issue. However, I do have a guess what's going on. If you bought tickets during a low price window, it is likely that they are placed in the 'waiting line'. Each Block can generate 20 new tickets. During low price windows many users compete to buy tickets. The higher your ticket fee, the more likely it is that your ticket is mined into the Block. If they are not mined immediately they enter the waiting line. This is the reason there is an expiry date for ticket purchases. It could be that your tickets are waiting to be mined. It could also be that your tickets are not mined, in that case their price in DCR will return to your wallet.

3. nomad

nomad New Member

May 5, 2017
    Male
    Germany
    noah, many thanks for your reply, i really appreciate it. i'll check the expiry time... (it is configurable, isn't it?)

4. nomad

nomad New Member

May 5, 2017
    Male
    Germany
    hmmm...ok, things are getting better - but are still not perfect :)

upload_2017-6-30_14-42-25.png
    as you can see my tickets are not listed at ultrapool although decrediton states 3 of them ("Live Tickets"). any ideas? should i just wait? how long might it take them to show up?