Transaction Doesn't Get Included

Discussion in 'Transactions' started by hamstonaut, Feb 17, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. hamstonaut

hamstonaut New Member

Jan 25, 2016
    Male
    Germany
    #1 hamstonaut, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Hey guys,

could anyone take a look and tell me why this transaction doesnt get included ?

There have been a couple of blocks since I send it from webwallet to my trex-account but 0 confirmations.
    Afaik it should get included into the next mined block as long as theres enough space for it, which actually is the case from what I see.

https://mainnet.decred.org/tx/344f14a30917c0d446a564473b6f4375d1f311abfcf8c8ebb8cc65c8b03f5f3b

Thank you !

EDIT:

http://imgur.com/vtEk7YH

since the transaction is gone here screenshot of webwallet and the address is:
    DsSE3yJdGV3dJDaGhyKbGHmrTdiLpE6WkFS

Actually this one wasnt used yet but I think u will be able to trace the others.
    If not let me know and I look for it.

2. pineapples

pineapples New Member

Feb 9, 2016
  3. hamstonaut

hamstonaut New Member

Jan 25, 2016
    Male
    Germany
    You also sent that from webwallet right ?

I had problems with webwalletsending before, but actually it didnt let me transmit the transaction to blockchain then, so this is a bit different now.

Well I know that I could retransmit the transaction as rawtransaction but I never did that before.
    Not even with btc but at least ive read about it XD

4. sambiohazard

sambiohazard Sr. Member

Jan 21, 2016
    hmm a few complaints of similar nature. if anyone has a github account please submit an issue here so devs can look into this.

5. hamstonaut

hamstonaut New Member

Jan 25, 2016
    Male
    Germany
    Now transaction was deleted from blockchain, in the webwallet it is noted as doublespend and balance is gone as well.

WTF ?!

6. sambiohazard

sambiohazard Sr. Member

Jan 21, 2016
    @davecgh you might want to look at this, seems like a bug or is it really a double spend?

7. stevedavis

stevedavis New Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Male
    After reading this I checked mine on block explorer and I have unconfirmed transactions that were done a few days ago but the page won't load so I can't see anything. Under transactions , it says loading transactions......

I used the web browser wallet if that helps,hope it gets fixed!

8. hamstonaut

hamstonaut New Member

Jan 25, 2016
    Male
    Germany
    I've added screenshot and addy to op because transactionid is gone.

Btw I just noticed that the feesize is pretty high sometimes. Without searching much I found a transaction with 7.9 DCR per kb.
    Is that wanted ?

9. LastNinja

LastNinja Full Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Male
    Folks, I wouldn't touch that browser wallet. I know a "DOS prompt" seems like stone age, but you know that you can do copy-paste there too, right?

10. size

size New Member

Feb 17, 2016
    Male
    Also an unconfirmed TXs here - 24hrs now :(

11. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford New Member

Feb 18, 2016
    Same for me, my transaction was pending got cancelled for possible double spend and my coins were never returned to me. I have 200 decred stuck in the void. Devs havent even responded to a single thread with people asking for help. Who knows if they are even fixing it. Avoid the web wallet at all costs for the moment.

12. size

size New Member

Feb 17, 2016
    Male
    Easy to avoid - all my Decred has disappeared. There goes everyone's airdrop :/

13. LastNinja

LastNinja Full Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Male
    Folks, give the devs some time to track down the issue. I am sure they are even more curious than you to find out what happened. Maybe just a display bug in the browser wallet.

Or did the coins vanish from the address in the block explorer too?

14. Artem

Artem New Member

Jan 1, 2016
    Male
    Russia
  15. sambiohazard

sambiohazard Sr. Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Do not use the web wallet until devs release an update. It seems to be a bug, probably a visual bug or one in communication with blockchain. I am sure they are working on it right now. You coins will be safe.

stevedavis likes this.
  16. stevedavis

stevedavis New Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Male
    Just to update mine,,no record of transaction, double spend , zero balance,total airdrop gone

17. sambiohazard

sambiohazard Sr. Member

Jan 21, 2016
    try seeing your address on block explorer. if explorer shows the coins then they should be there.

18. sambiohazard

sambiohazard Sr. Member

Jan 21, 2016
    The exchange address shows that it has received 2 DCR and rest of your coins are in this change address. I hope once the problem is resolved you will be able to see your coins in web wallet.

19. stevedavis

stevedavis New Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Male

I have input the address

DsTYP4t9p1N7A1iwnnZsvH9pA79tF5y82hn it shows no transactions at this address but my wallet says

this transaction has become invalid ,possibly to a double spend attempt , confirmations unconfirmed

I click go see it on the blockchain and it says no transactions, involving this address

So in effect no history of me even sending the coins

Not a lot I can do but hope the Devs get involved an update would be appreciated as it appears there are many others

thanks for your interest

sambiohazard likes this.