Wallet.decred.org - Could Not Send Payment: Badrequest

Discussion in 'Addresses' started by ダモン, May 5, 2017.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. ダモン

ダモン New Member

May 5, 2017
    Ireland
    Hi everyone, first-time poster here.

I received an airdrop a while back and had set it up on https://wallet.decred.org. I had backed it up at the time so I imported my backup again today and I can see the balance there.

As a test, I wanted to send some to another personal wallet that I had also created on https://wallet.decred.org. When I tried to send it keeps returning the error 'Could not send payment: BADREQUEST' and highlighting the AMOUNT field stating that the input is 'Not valid'.

I have tried with a few different integers and decimals and no matter what value I enter, the same message always appears. Here are the exact values I have tried with:
    'Send Max' option that is displayed at the top. It at that point even brought up a Javascript pop-up stating that x amount would be deducted for decred networking fees.

I really can't remember a whole lot about this so any help, tips or information would be really appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

2. ダモン

ダモン New Member

May 5, 2017
    Ireland
    For some reason, it did not let me edit the post to make any edits as it kept stating that the post contains spammy content and I should try again later.

Anyways, here are my additional findings. Strangely enough, when I actually looked at the requests sent with Fiddler the error got a bit more specific. So I looked at what was sent, and what was being received. See pics attached.

Attached Files:

3. poxi

poxi New Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Hi I am having the same problem 'Could not send payment: BADREQUEST'
    Can anyone help us out with this???

Thanks...

4. bk97

bk97 New Member

May 8, 2017
    Canada
    Same error here. Some help would be appreciated.

Error 400: Bad Request.
    Inside the post response, the error message says "Invalid fee per KB"

I don't see a place in the form to specify fee per KB. In the post data, it's automatically sending a value of 100000.