Web Wallet Cannot Broadcast

Discussion in 'Connectivity' started by Topgun, Jun 1, 2016.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. Topgun

Topgun New Member

Jun 1, 2016
    United States Of America
    I cannot send any amount of DCR to any wallet or exchange just gives me an error stating "could not broadcast payment: error querying the blockchain."

I have tried setting up a wallet on my desktop and it is still syncing, I also tried to transfer the wallet to a different PC and it transferred but the balance is 0....

any help would be greatly appreciated and I can send some DCR your way if solved.

Thanks,

2. root

root Member

Feb 3, 2016
    I'd say daemons are disconnected, see my signature below.

3. Topgun

Topgun New Member

Jun 1, 2016
    United States Of America
    That is for the desktop, how do I fix the web wallet?

4. ShoddyAvenger

ShoddyAvenger New Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    #4 ShoddyAvenger, Sep 14, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Not sure if 3.5 months after the last unanswered question is the right place to ask this, but I'm unable to send DCR ANYWHERE from the web wallet. Currently i have a bleutrade address and a bittrex address that i'm testing with as that's all I have access to. My issue however is unique from all the looking for a relevant answer or someone else having the same problem, so If this goes unanswered for long I'll try to find a more appropriate thread.

The Problem is when I copy/paste or even MANUALLY type in a DCR deposit address, and yes I've even tried the QR scanning from firefox on android, ANY address i enter in the destination (TO) field reads "invalid address"

I've made sure i'm not on Testnet. I've been mining TO my web wallet without issues for a month, today was my first attempt to move my DCR. This problem shows up BEFORE selecting how much to transfer, it is strictly when I enter a DCR destination, and there's no getting past it.

-Edit :::::: This seems limited to Firefox Users. Both Mobile and Desktop are affected. I'm not a big fan of Internet explorer (11 for windows 7) but i was able to import and then Send out first try. Answered my own question I guess, but after a whole day spent trying to find out why i couldn't send out my coins figured I'd at least post the solution as well in case it helps ease someone else's frustration.

5. DiabloII

DiabloII New Member

Jan 5, 2016
    Female

I have same problem to send DCR from web wallet,I see SOLUTION for you was internet explorer 11?I need to try too

6. DiabloII

DiabloII New Member

Jan 5, 2016
    Female
    I send 230 decred to exchange but nothing not happen, what I do?Is that money lost or what?How I can contact support for help ?

7. root

root Member

Feb 3, 2016
  8. ay-p

ay-p Full Member
    Developer

Dec 7, 2015
    Male
    How did it fail? It did say that you successfully sent the tx?

9. DiabloII

DiabloII New Member

Jan 5, 2016
    Female
    Yes but 230 not arrived never ,who can check or help

10. ay-p

ay-p Full Member
    Developer

Dec 7, 2015
    Male
    What was the address you sent to?