Would Like To Mine Dcr.... Have Rig

Discussion in 'Questions' started by UnH0LY, Jul 24, 2017.

1. 2017/12/15 - Decred v1.1.2 released! → Release Notes  → Downloads
  1. UnH0LY

UnH0LY New Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Canada EH!
    So I have a rig, that works and mines fine, ETH. I'm running claymore's miner. Today I tried to setup so it would mine dcr at the same time. I have opened an account at supernova.org (computer keeps fixing spelling) and I also got a cdr wallet, web based.
    When modifying the batch file in claymore I replaced supernova.1 with mywallet.username in both instances. That didn't work.

So In the first one I entered my old pool address which was ethermine with mywallet.username and rest of the string I left as supernova.1/mywallet.username

mywallet - it is an actual address and so is the username. Using the username I can log into supernova and overlook my account.

When starting Claymore authenticity fails for both coins. and it shows in red.
    What am I doing wrong?

2. kaida

kaida New Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Information Security
    San Francisco, CA
    Did you set up a worker in suprnova? For the suprnova part of the string, it should read -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal account.worker -dpsw password

UnH0LY likes this.
  3. UnH0LY

UnH0LY New Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Canada EH!
    #3 UnH0LY, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Can I mine ETH at Ethermine,org and DCR at supernova at the same time?
    Kaida, I have my login/password for supernova. As for what you wrote, when you say account you mean my wallet address?

4. UnH0LY

UnH0LY New Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Canada EH!
    Hey, this is what I'm doing... I'm getting DCR: authentication failed (null)
    dots are irrelevant

.......9 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal DsRPRRQn4u6kP...............pN6RoCyJHj.UnH0LY -dpsw x

5. UnH0LY

UnH0LY New Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Canada EH!
    ok, figured out that I need to register/add my workers, I did and I also setup a password for the worker, put it in the file instead of an x at the end of the string, still it fails DCR authentication :(((
    help :(

6. kaida

kaida New Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Information Security
    San Francisco, CA
    Go log into suprnova, go the left bar, select "edit account" and look at your username.

you need to use something like: -dwal <username>.<worker> -dpsw <worker password>